Global Vascular Access Device Market is expected to reach XX USD in the year 2026 from 4.16 USD in the year 2019 at CAGR XX % (Detailed analysis of the market CAGR is provided in the report). The report includes the analysis of impact of COVID-19 lock-down on the revenue of market leaders, followers, and disrupters. Since lock down was implemented differently in different regions and countries, impact of same is also different by regions and segments. The report has covered the current short term and long term impact on the market, same will help decision makers to prepare the outline for short term and long term strategies for companies by region. To know about the Research Methodology:-Request Free Sample Report
Global Vascular Access Device Market Dynamics:Vascular access means a direct administration or removal of blood or any other fluid nutrition. A vascular access device is made of silicon’s hollow and flexible tubes which are used for a diagnostic or therapeutic purpose such as blood transfer, drug admission, blood sampling, and central venous pressure reading. These are the device used to achieve homeostasis of holes after a cardiovascular procedure of endovascular surgery when a catheter is necessary to be installed. With rising number of diabetes, kidney failure, cancer, and other lifestyle implied diseases, the market size, and technical enhancements have grown exponentially for vascular access devices. Global Vascular Access Device Market can be segmented by Application, end-user and region. in turn of end-user segment, hospitals segment is anticipated to dominate the Global Vascular Access Device Market during the forecast period, owing to the fact that a majority of vascular procedures are performed in hospital settings. Global Vascular Access Device Market for drug administration segment is anticipated to account for the largest share of the market between 2019 and 2026. This can be attributed to rising usage of vascular access devices for drug administration for diseases.
Global Vascular Access Device Market Regional Analysis:Among geographical regions, North America is expected to dominate the overall Global Vascular Access Device Market by 2026. High prevalence of cardiovascular diseases in the U.S, increase in research and clinical trials for vascular access devices, and an increase in the number of cancer cases are the major contributing factors for the growth of the Global Vascular Access Device Market in this region. The objective of the report is to present comprehensive assessment projections with a suitable set of assumptions and methodology. The report helps in understanding Global Vascular Access Device Market dynamics, structure by identifying and analyzing the market segments and projecting the global market size. Further, the report also focuses on the competitive analysis of key players by product, price, financial position, growth strategies, and regional presence. To understand the market dynamics and by region, the report has covered the PEST analysis by region and key economies across the globe, which are supposed to have an impact on market in forecast period. PORTER’s analysis, and SVOR analysis of the market as well as detailed SWOT analysis of key players has been done to analyze their strategies. The report will to address all questions of shareholders to prioritize the efforts and investment in the near future to the emerging segment in the Global Vascular Access Device Market.
Global Vascular Access Device Market, Key Highlights:• Global Vascular Access Device Market analysis and forecast, in terms of value. • Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the Global Vascular Access Device Market • Global Vascular Access Device Market segmentation on the basis of type, source, end-user, and region (country-wise) has been provided. • Global Vascular Access Device Market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with the contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of study. • Global Vascular Access Device Market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation. • Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled. • Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Global Vascular Access Device Market are also profiled. The report has considered the base year of 2019 and past four years trend. 2020 figures are at actuals, however due to different dynamics of year 2020, market forecast is not only dependent upon 2020, but on the basis of 2016-2020.
Global Vascular Access Device, by Devices Type:The type of these devices is depending on the time course of the patient’s renal failure. For most of the cases, it depends on each individual’s vascular condition.
1. Peripheral (short)• Catheter • Less than 3 inches in size • Inserted by a percutaneous puncher in a vein • Atorarm vein
2. Peripheral (midline)• Catheter • 3 to 8 inches • Inserted at 1.5 inches distance apart antecubital fossa • Basilic vein
3. PICC (Peripherally inserted central catheter)• Double or single veous central catheter • Superior vena casa (SVC)
4. Tunneled central catheter• Single, double or triple lumen device • Surgically tunneled in a chest or abdominal area
5. Non-tunneled catheter• Catheter mostly with multiple lumens • Inserted percutaneously through • Subclavian, jugular or femoral vein
6. Subcutaneous infusionsA. Intermediate B. Continuous • A specific device for s/c route • Placed upper arm, upper back, chest wall, thigh or abdomen
Global Vascular Access Device, by Applications:The use in general of any type of catheter is to collect or flow a large amount of blood from one lumen to go through dialysis circuit, any other medication or filtration and then back to other lumens. Although it’s less efficient than well-functioning graft different types of infusions can help a patient survive.
Global Vascular Access Device Market, by applications• Blood transfusion • Drug administration • Nutrition administration • Testing purpose
Global Vascular Access Device Market, by End Users:• Hospitals • Surgical units • Clinics • Ambulatory Surgery Centers • Diagnostic Centers • Other end consumers
Global Vascular Access Device Market, by Geography:• North America o The U.S. o Canada • Latin America o Brazil o Argentina o México o Rest of Latin America • Europe o Russia o Germany o U.K. o France o Italy o Spain o Rest of Europe • Asia Pacific (APAC) o China o India o Japan o Australia o South Korea o ASEAN o Rest of APAC • The Middle East and Africa (MEA) o GCC Countries o Israel o Rest of Middle-east o Africa o South Africa o North Africa o Central Africa
Global Vascular Access Devises Market Key Players:• B.Braun Melsungen AG (Germany) • Baxter International • Becton, Dickinson, and Company (U.S.) • Braun Melsungen AG • C. R. Bard, Inc. (U.S.) • Cook Medical • Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (U.S.) • Fresenius Medical Care • Medtronic plc • NIPRO Medical Corporation (Japan) • Siemens Healthineers • Smiths Medical, Inc. (U.K.) • Teleflex Incorporated (U.S.) • Terumo Corporation (Japan) • Vygon Ltd. (U.K.) • Ameco Medical (Egypt) • AngioDynamics (U.S.) • Romsons Scientific & Surgical Pvt. Ltd. (India) • PRODIMED (France) • W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. • Cook Medical
Global Vascular Access Device Market Key Highlights:• Global Vascular Access Device Market research provides a detailed analysis of vascular access device and provides market forecast through CAGR (XX %) for the forecast period (2019-2026), considering 2018 as the base year. • This report contains the assessment of potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains investment proposition matrix for Global Vascular Access Device Market. • The market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product developers, regional players and strategy adopted by the leading players is made clear through this report. • It profiles detail study of key players in the Global Vascular Access Device Market based on company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments, and strategies and future plans. • Key companies covered as a part of this study include B.Braun Melsungen AG (Germany), Baxter International, Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.A.), Braun Melsungen AG, C. R. Bard, Inc. (U.S.A.), Cook Medical, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (U.S.A.), Fresenius Medical Care, Medtronic plc, NIPRO Medical Corporation (Japan), Siemens Healthineers, Smiths Medical, Inc. (U.K.), Teleflex Incorporated (U.S.A.), Terumo Corporation (Japan), Vygon Ltd. (U.K.) • Insights from this report would allow investor and the management authorities to make an informed decision regarding their future product launch, technology, market expansion, and marketing.
Years that have been considered for the study are as follows:• Base Year – 2018 • Estimated Year – 2019 • Forecast Period – 2019 to 2026
The scope of the Global Vascular Access Device Market: Inquire before buyingResearch report categorizes the Global Vascular Access Device Market-based device type, application end user, and geography (region wise). Market size by value is estimated and forecasted with the revenues of leading companies operating in the Global Vascular Access Device Market with key developments in companies and market trends.
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 2.1. Market Definition 2.2. Market Scope 2.3. Data Sources 3. MARKET VARIABLES & SCOPE 3.1. Market Segmentation & Scope 3.2. Market Driver Analysis 3.3. Market Restraint Analysis 3.4. Penetration &Growth Prospect Mapping 3.5. Market SWOT Analysis, By Factor (political & legal, economic and technological) 3.6. Porter’s Five Forces Industry Analysis 3.7. Market Value Chain Analysis 4. GLOBAL VASCULAR ACCESS DEVICE MARKET, BY REGION 4.1. Introduction 4.2. North America 4.3. Latin America 18.104.22.168. Brazil 22.214.171.124. Argentina 126.96.36.199. Rest of Latin America 4.4. Europe 188.8.131.52. Russia 4.5. Asia Pacific (APAC) 4.6. Middle East and Africa (MEA) 184.108.40.206. GCC Countries 220.127.116.11. Israel 18.104.22.168. Rest of Middle-east and Africa 4.7. Rest of APAC 5. GLOBAL VASCULAR ACCESS DEVICE MARKET, BY DEVICE TYPE: 5.1.1. Peripheral (short) 5.1.2. Peripheral (midline) 5.1.3. PICC (Peripherally inserted central catheter) 5.1.4. Tunneled central catheter 5.1.5. Non-tunneled catheter 5.1.6. Subcutaneous infusions 22.214.171.124.1. Intermediate 126.96.36.199.2. Continuous 6.GLOBAL VASCULAR ACCESS DEVICE, BY APPLICATIONS: 6.1. Blood transfusion 6.2. Drug administration 6.3. Nutrition administration 6.4. Testing purpose 7. GLOBAL VASCULAR ACCESS DEVICE, BY END USERS: 7.1. Hospitals 7.2. Surgical units 7.3. Clinics 7.4. Ambulatory Surgery Centers 7.5. Diagnostic Centers 7.6. Other end consumers 8.GLOBAL VASCULAR ACCESS DEVICES MARKET KEY PLAYERS 8.1. B.Braun Melsungen AG (Germany) 188.8.131.52. Company details 184.108.40.206. Financial scheme 220.127.116.11. Strategic overview 18.104.22.168. SWOT analysis 22.214.171.124. By type of device 126.96.36.199.1.1. Global share 188.8.131.52.1.2. Region of applications 184.108.40.206. By market share 220.127.116.11.1.1. Global share 18.104.22.168.1.2. Region of applications 8.2. Baxter International 22.214.171.124. Company details 126.96.36.199. Financial scheme 188.8.131.52. Strategic overview 184.108.40.206. SWOT analysis 220.127.116.11. By type of device 18.104.22.168.1.1. Global share 22.214.171.124.1.2. Region of applications 126.96.36.199. By market share 188.8.131.52.1.1. Global share 184.108.40.206.1.2. Region of applications 8.3. Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.) 220.127.116.11. Company details 18.104.22.168. Financial scheme 22.214.171.124. Strategic overview 126.96.36.199. SWOT analysis 188.8.131.52. By type of device 184.108.40.206.1.1. Global share 220.127.116.11.1.2. Region of applications 18.104.22.168. By market share 22.214.171.124.1.1. Global share 126.96.36.199.1.2. Region of applications 8.4. Braun Melsungen AG 188.8.131.52. Company details 184.108.40.206. Financial scheme 220.127.116.11. Strategic overview 18.104.22.168. SWOT analysis 22.214.171.124. By type of device 126.96.36.199.1.1. Global share 188.8.131.52.1.2. Region of applications 184.108.40.206. By market share 220.127.116.11.1.1. Global share 18.104.22.168.1.2. Region of applications 8.5. C.R. Bard, Inc. (U.S.) 22.214.171.124. Company details 126.96.36.199. Financial scheme 188.8.131.52. Strategic overview 184.108.40.206. SWOT analysis 220.127.116.11. By type of device 18.104.22.168.1.1. Global share 22.214.171.124.1.2. Region of applications 126.96.36.199. By market share 188.8.131.52.1.1. Global share 184.108.40.206.1.2. Region of applications 8.6. Cook Medical 220.127.116.11. Company details 18.104.22.168. Financial scheme 22.214.171.124. Strategic overview 126.96.36.199. SWOT analysis 188.8.131.52. By type of device 184.108.40.206.1.1. Global share 220.127.116.11.1.2. Region of applications 18.104.22.168. By market share 22.214.171.124.1.1. Global share 126.96.36.199.1.2. Region of applications 8.7. Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (U.S.) 188.8.131.52. Company details 184.108.40.206. Financial scheme 220.127.116.11. Strategic overview 18.104.22.168. SWOT analysis 22.214.171.124. By type of device 126.96.36.199.1.1. Global share 188.8.131.52.1.2. Region of applications 184.108.40.206. By market share 220.127.116.11.1.1. Global share 18.104.22.168.1.2. Region of applications 8.8. Fresenius Medical Care 22.214.171.124. Company details 126.96.36.199. Financial scheme 188.8.131.52. Strategic overview 184.108.40.206. SWOT analysis 220.127.116.11. By type of device 18.104.22.168.1.1. Global share 22.214.171.124.1.2. Region of applications 126.96.36.199. By market share 188.8.131.52.1.1. Global share 184.108.40.206.1.2. Region of applications 8.9. Medtronic plc 220.127.116.11. Company details 18.104.22.168. Financial scheme 22.214.171.124. Strategic overview 126.96.36.199. SWOT analysis 188.8.131.52. By type of device 184.108.40.206.1.1. Global share 220.127.116.11.1.2. Region of applications 18.104.22.168. By market share 22.214.171.124.1.1. Global share 126.96.36.199.1.2. Region of applications 8.10. NIPRO Medical Corporation (Japan) 188.8.131.52. Company details 184.108.40.206. Financial scheme 220.127.116.11. Strategic overview 18.104.22.168. SWOT analysis 22.214.171.124. By type of device 126.96.36.199.1.1. Global share 188.8.131.52.1.2. Region of applications 184.108.40.206. By market share 220.127.116.11.1.1. Global share 18.104.22.168.1.2. Region of applications 8.11. Siemens Healthineers 22.214.171.124. Company details 126.96.36.199. Financial scheme 188.8.131.52. Strategic overview 184.108.40.206. SWOT analysis 220.127.116.11. By type of device 18.104.22.168.1.1. Global share 22.214.171.124.1.2. Region of applications 126.96.36.199. By market share 188.8.131.52.1.1. Global share 184.108.40.206.1.2. Region of applications 8.12. Smiths Medical, Inc. (U.K.) 220.127.116.11. Company details 18.104.22.168. Financial scheme 22.214.171.124. Strategic overview 126.96.36.199. SWOT analysis 188.8.131.52. By type of device 184.108.40.206.1.1. Global share 220.127.116.11.1.2. Region of applications 18.104.22.168. By market share 22.214.171.124.1.1. Global share 126.96.36.199.1.2. Region of applications 8.13. Teleflex Incorporated (U.S.) 188.8.131.52. Company details 184.108.40.206. Financial scheme 220.127.116.11. Strategic overview 18.104.22.168. SWOT analysis 22.214.171.124. By type of device 126.96.36.199.1.1. Global share 188.8.131.52.1.2. Region of applications 184.108.40.206. By market share 220.127.116.11.1.1. Global share 18.104.22.168.1.2. Region of applications 8.14. Terumo Corporation (Japan) 22.214.171.124. Company details 126.96.36.199. Financial scheme 188.8.131.52. Strategic overview 184.108.40.206. SWOT analysis 220.127.116.11. By type of device 18.104.22.168.1.1. Global share 22.214.171.124.1.2. Region of applications 126.96.36.199. By market share 188.8.131.52.1.1. Global share 184.108.40.206.1.2. Region of applications 8.15. Vygon Ltd. (U.K.) 220.127.116.11. Company details 18.104.22.168. Financial scheme 22.214.171.124. Strategic overview 126.96.36.199. SWOT analysis 188.8.131.52. By type of device 184.108.40.206.1.1. Global share 220.127.116.11.1.2. Region of applications 18.104.22.168. By market share 22.214.171.124.1.1. Global share 126.96.36.199.1.2. Region of applications 8.16. Ameco Medical (Egypt) 8.17. AngioDynamics (U.S.) 8.18. Romsons Scientific & Surgical Pvt. Ltd. (India) 8.19. PRODIMED (France) 8.20. W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. 8.21. Cook Medical