Siding Market was valued at 58.8 Bn. USD in 2020. Residential, one of the segments reviewed in our report is dominating the Global Siding Market.
Siding Market Overview:Siding is a material that is applied to the outside of a structure to protect it from the elements, reduce heat loss, and visually unify the facade. Siding refers to wood units or items that look like wood that is used on dwellings. Clapboard, horizontal lap siding, vertical board siding, and shingles are just a few examples of siding. Board and batten siding varies from clapboard which comprises of vertical wood boards with their butt joints covered by battens (thin strips), giving it a seamed look. It is sometimes found in Carpenter Gothic houses and relatively modest structures. The global Siding market is expected to the registrar a CAGR of approximately 4.4% during the forecast period. To know about the Research Methodology :- Request Free Sample Report 2020 is considered as a base year to forecast the Market from 2021 to 2027. 2020’s Market size is estimated on real numbers and outputs of the key players and major players across the globe. Past five years trends are considered while forecasting the Market through 2027. 2020 is a year of exception and analyzed specially with the impact of lockdown by region.
Siding Market Dynamics:The usage of siding in the external walls of these structures is believed to be the key growth driver for the siding industry due to the significant development in residential buildings around the world. The growing infrastructure development in numerous countries is propelling the siding market forward. The market for siding, particularly wood and fiber siding, is being driven by the rising population and demand for residential and commercial building construction. Increased demand in the construction sector for siding materials that can tolerate chemical exposure and can be utilized as weatherproofing materials to endure changes in weather conditions. According to Associated General Contractors of America, demand for siding in the US region is increasing by 12% Y-O-Y growth owing to the increasing quality of buildings and new material adherence material that will be able to tolerate the change People's rising incomes, combined with the growing trend of employing siding material to enhance the appearance of buildings, could be a big growth factor for the siding industry. Furthermore, the large range of siding materials available, such as wood, fiber, plastic, and others, provides a variety of options and alternatives on the market. As a result, these options also serve as a growth driver for the siding market. However, a lack of knowledge regarding siding materials could be a big stumbling block for the siding sector. Siding has been increasingly popular in the construction industry in recent years. The Royal Buildings, a global pioneer in exterior building supplies, launched canvas cellular paneling for exterior walls in June 2019. Its services include the ability to choose from thousands of hues in its exterior vinyl paint shades. Celect canvas comes in a variety of styles, including clapboard, vertical siding, board & batten, and more. It includes an interlocking structure that aids in the removal of moisture from the wall. According to the National Association of home builders, more than 68% of Americans are using siding as a design tool for their homes owing to its cheap nature and high quality. Moreover, in the survey of NAHB in 2020, 54% of people voted for use of siding in home rebuilding, 30% of people voted for cladding patterns, and 16% of people were on the side of using both. More restraints and challenges are summarized in the MMR report with real numbers from primary research and trusted secondary data sources. Moreover, data is collected from the perspective of various end-users who will be benefitting from the analytics presented in the report.
Siding Market Segmentation:
The fiber cement siding segment is dominating the market:On the basis of material, the siding market is divided into vinyl, wood, Aluminum, Fiber cement, and others. The fiber cement segment is dominating the market owing to factors including the increasing adoption of fiber cement worldwide from mega construction companies. Moreover, aesthetic look on houses imparted by fiber cement and prevalence of using the material in most office premises to look for lavishness in the building appearances are the factors driving the market growth. Lack of combustibility of the material is the key property of fiber cement which is reducing the risk of causing a fire in the walls even if it has meshed in the wooden structure. Fiber cement siding is cost-effective and can be put in areas with harsh weather. Because of its unusual composition, it may expand and contract. The fiber in the cement makes it stronger and longer-lasting. It also prevents the formation of surface fractures. Fiber cement is viewed as a viable alternative to asbestos cement, which has been linked to cancer in humans.
Why People are using fiber cement over vinyl:The following substance is giving vinyl siding a run for its money, and it's on its way to becoming North America's number one wood replacement. If there's one thing fiber cement is known for, it's its incredible ability to imitate the look of real wood, brick, or stone. This unique composite material consisting of sand, cement, and wood fibers is commonly referred to as "Hardiplank," and it's a wonderful siding alternative for homeowners looking for a delicate balance between a rustic appearance and a clean contemporary style. Unlike vinyl siding, Hardiplank's fiber component gives extra strength, resulting in superior performance and durability, especially in areas subjected to extreme weather conditions.
1. Siding Usage for Texture:More inventive materials and shapes are being used in outdoor house design. Different curved sidings will be used to add more visual appeal from one region of the house to the next. Fiber cement siding is one of the most recent siding innovations. Builders appreciate how long-lasting, low-maintenance, and environmentally friendly it is. Fiber cement siding also comes close to imitating genuine wood grain, adding a layer of texture and accent to the home's façade. Siding is still one of the most popular ways to add visual texture to a room. Dark colors can be used to create a subtle effect, whilst light colors will provide more detail and textured depth to a room.
2. Accent Creation with vinyl Siding:Vinyl siding is a low-cost, low-maintenance, and versatile option that comes in a variety of textures, colors, and styles. Traditional siding panels are installed horizontally, but with vinyl siding's flexibility and versatility, it's simple to modernize a home and add curb appeal on a budget. With vinyl siding, you can put accents practically anywhere you choose. It'll be around the entryway or around the windows, right below the roofline.
3. Colorful Siding Trends:Unlike brick, siding may be changed in an instant with a fresh coat of paint. It also comes in a variety of finishes, designs, and colours. Darker paint for home exteriors has been increasingly popular in recent years. Darker hues are more dramatic and appealing, and they allow you to experiment more with lighting and accessories to add architectural appeal.
4. Use of Eco friendly Siding materials:This year, eco-friendly materials are all the rage. Using environmentally friendly siding solutions is a great way to minimise your carbon footprint and support green building. The good news is that most siding materials are recyclable, reusable, and environmentally friendly. Durable building materials that require minor repairs or replacements have become increasingly popular in recent years. Quality features in exterior home design that are built to last and work without fail are what homeowners are looking for. The objective of the report is to present a comprehensive analysis of the Siding Market to the stakeholders in the industry. The past and current status of the industry with the forecasted Market size and trends are presented in the report with the analysis of complicated data in simple language. The report covers all the aspects of the industry with a dedicated study of key players that include Market leaders, followers, and new entrants. PORTER, PESTEL analysis with the potential impact of micro-economic factors of the Market have been presented in the report. External as well as internal factors that are supposed to affect the business positively or negatively have been analyzed, which will give a clear futuristic view of the industry to the decision-makers. The report also helps in understanding the Siding Market dynamics, structure by analyzing the Market segments and project the Siding Market size. Clear representation of competitive analysis of key players by Type, price, financial position, Type portfolio, growth strategies, and regional presence in the Siding Market make the report investor’s guide.
Siding Market Scope: Inquire before buying
Global Siding Market Report Coverage Details Base Year: 2020 Forecast Period: 2021-2027 Historical Data: 2016 to 2020 Market Size in 2020: US $ 58.8 Bn. Forecast Period 2021 to 2027 CAGR: 4.4% Market Size in 2027: US $ 79.48 Bn. Segments Covered: by Material • Fiber Cement • Wood • Vinyl • Aluminium • Others by End User • Non Residential • Residential
Siding Market, by region• North America • Europe • Asia Pacific • Middle East and Africa • South America
Siding Market Key Players• Alumasc Group Plc • Associated Materials, Inc. • Alside, Inc. • Gentek Building Products Inc. • BlueScope • Boral Limited • Certain Teed Corporation • Designer Panel Systems • Etex • Forterra Building Products Limited • Georgia-Pacific Corporation • James Hardie Industries PLC • Kaycan Ltd. • Kingspan Panels • LIXIL Group Corporation • Louisiana-Pacific Corporation • NCI Building Systems • American Building Components • Metal Building Components Inc. • National Cladding Wales Ltd. • Nichiha Corporation • Palagio Engineering Srl • Peter L. Brown Co. • Ply Gem Holdings, Inc. • Royal Building Products • Ruukki Construction • Sto Corp. • Toray ACE Co. Ltd. • Wienerberger AG
FAQ’S:1) What is the share of the Siding Market in 2020? Answer: The Siding Market was accounted for 58.8 Bn. Units in the year 2020. 2) Which material segment is dominating the Siding Market? Answer: Fiber cement is the dominating segment in the market owing to high fire resistant properties of the material and aesthetic look provided by the luster of material. 3) What are the key players in the Siding Market? Answer: Alumasc Group Plc, Associated Materials, Inc., Alside, Inc., Gentek Building Products Inc., BlueScope, Boral Limited, Certain Teed Corporation, Designer Panel Systems, Etex, Forterra Building Products Limited, Georgia-Pacific Corporation, James Hardie Industries PLC, Kaycan Ltd., Kingspan Panels, LIXIL Group Corporation, Louisiana-Pacific Corporation, NCI Building Systems, American Building Components, and others. 4) Which factor acts as the driving factor for the growth of the Siding Market? Answer: The growing infrastructure development in numerous countries is propelling the siding market forward. The market for siding, particularly wood and fibre siding, is being driven by rising population and demand for residential and commercial building construction. 5) What factors are restraining the growth of the Siding Market? Answer: Lack of knowledge for people concerning siding practices in APAC and Middle East regions is considered to hamper the market growth.
1. Siding Market: Research Methodology 2. Siding Market: Executive Summary 2.1. Market Overview and Definitions 2.1.1. Introduction to Siding Market 2.2. Summary 2.2.1. Key Findings 2.2.2. Recommendations for Investors 2.2.3. Recommendations for Market Leaders 2.2.4. Recommendations for New Market Entry 3. Siding Market: Competitive Analysis 3.1. MMR Competition Matrix 3.1.1. Market Structure by region 3.1.2. Competitive Benchmarking of Key Players 3.2. Consolidation in the Market 3.2.1 M&A by region 3.3. Key Developments by Companies 3.4. Market Drivers 3.5. Market Restraints 3.6. Market Opportunities 3.7. Market Challenges 3.8. Market Dynamics 3.9. PORTERS Five Forces Analysis 3.10. PESTLE 3.11. Regulatory Landscape by region • North America • Europe • Asia Pacific • The Middle East and Africa • Latin America 3.12. COVID-19 Impact 4. Siding Market Segmentation 4.1. Siding Market, by Material (2020-2027) • Fiber Cement • Wood • Vinyl • Aluminium • Others 4.2. Siding Market, by End User (2020-2027) • Non Residential • Residential 5. North America Siding Market(2020-2027) 5.1. Siding Market, by Material (2020-2027) • Fiber Cement • Wood • Vinyl • Aluminium • Others 5.2. Siding Market, by End User (2020-2027) • Non Residential • Residential 5.3. North America Siding Market, by Country (2020-2027) • United States • Canada • Mexico 6. European Siding Market (2020-2027) 6.1. European Siding Market, by Material (2020-2027) 6.2. European Siding Market, by End User (2020-2027) 6.3. European Siding Market, by Country (2020-2027) • UK • France • Germany • Italy • Spain • Sweden • Austria • Rest Of Europe 7. Asia Pacific Siding Market (2020-2027) 7.1. Asia Pacific Siding Market, by Material (2020-2027) 7.2. Asia Pacific Siding Market, by End User (2020-2027) 7.3. Asia Pacific Siding Market, by Country (2020-2027) • China • India • Japan • South Korea • Australia • ASEAN • Rest Of APAC 8. Middle East and Africa Siding Market (2020-2027) 8.1. Middle East and Africa Siding Market, by Material (2020-2027) 8.2. Middle East and Africa Siding Market, by End User (2020-2027) 8.3. Middle East and Africa Siding Market, by Country (2020-2027) • South Africa • GCC • Egypt • Nigeria • Rest Of ME&A 9. Latin America Siding Market (2020-2027) 9.1. Latin America Siding Market, by Material (2020-2027) 9.2. Latin America Siding Market, by End User (2020-2027) 9.3. Latin America Siding Market, by Country (2020-2027) • Brazil • Argentina • Rest Of Latin America 10. Company Profile: Key players 10.1. Alumasc Group PLC 10.1.1. Company Overview 10.1.2. Financial Overview 10.1.3. Global Presence 10.1.4. Capacity Portfolio 10.1.5. Business Strategy 10.1.6. Recent Developments 10.2. Associated Materials, Inc. 10.3. Alside, Inc. 10.4. Gentek Building Products Inc. 10.5. BlueScope 10.6. Boral Limited 10.7. Certain Teed Corporation 10.8. Designer Panel Systems 10.9. Etex 10.10. Forterra Building Products Limited 10.11. Georgia-Pacific Corporation 10.12. James Hardie Industries PLC 10.13. Kaycan Ltd. 10.14. Kingspan Panels 10.15. LIXIL Group Corporation 10.16. Louisiana-Pacific Corporation 10.17. NCI Building Systems 10.18. American Building Components 10.19. Metal Building Components Inc. 10.20. National Cladding Wales Ltd. 10.21. Nichiha Corporation 10.22. Palagio Engineering Srl 10.23. Peter L. Brown Co. 10.24. Ply Gem Holdings, Inc. 10.25. Royal Building Products 10.26. Ruukki Construction 10.27. Sto Corp. 10.28. Toray ACE Co. Ltd. 10.29. Wienerberger AG