CNC Machine Market was valued at 128.02 Bn. USD in 2027. Automotive, one of the segments reviewed in our report is dominating the CNC Machine Market.
CNC Machine Market Overview:CNC (computer numerical control) is a way of automating machine tool control by using software installed in a microcomputer coupled to the tool. It's often used to machine metal and plastic parts in the manufacturing industry. The machine control unit (MCU), a microcontroller linked to the machine, stores and executes a bespoke computer programme for each object to be made, which is commonly written in an international standard language called G-code. The programme specifies the instructions and parameters that will be followed by the machine tool, such as the material feed rate and the location and speed of the tool's components. CNC can automate the operations of mills, lathes, routers, grinders, and lasers, among other machine equipment. Non-machine tools, such as welding, electronic assembly, and filament-winding machines, can also be controlled with it. To know about the Research Methodology :- Request Free Sample Report 2021 is considered as a base year to forecast the Market from 2021 to 2027. 2021’s Market size is estimated on real numbers and outputs of the key players and major players across the globe. Past five years trends are considered while forecasting the Market through 2027. 2020 is a year of exception and analyzed specially with the impact of lockdown by region.
CNC Machine Market Dynamics:Engineers produce a computer-aided design (CAD) drawing of the part to be made early in the process, then convert the drawing to G-code. To confirm appropriate positioning and performance, the software is loaded into the MCU and a human operator does a test run without the raw material in situ. Because wrong speed or location can damage both the machine and the part, this step is critical. CNC machining is thought to provide greater precision, intricacy, and reproducibility than hand machining. Other advantages include increased precision, speed, and flexibility, as well as features like contour machining, which permits cutting of contoured forms, including those protruding from the surface. Some CNC systems include CAD and CAM software, which can help speed up the MCU programming process. Integration with ERP software and related applications, such as enterprise asset management software, can help improve plant performance and maintenance by facilitating operational intelligence operations. According to Machine tool Manufacturers Association stats, CNC machine penetration is increased by 7% Y-O-Y from 2018 owing to adherence of automation in various end use verticals across the globe and rising demand for smart manufacturing across the globe. End-use industries like automotive, manufacturing, and power & energy are focused on current technical advances in the field of CNC software to improve machine interaction with operators and shop floor flexibility. Machine learning and the Internet of Things (IoT) have led in the introduction of new features, such as an application that tells operators/supervisors on their cell phones or PCs about the state of a machine. Furthermore, the technologies utilised in CNC machines reduce the time required to manufacture work pieces as well as the possibility of errors. Because of their capacity to produce high-precision parts and components, CNC systems are increasingly being used in mass production plants. Furthermore, the diverse range of techniques utilised in CNC to generate standardised parts through machine tools, such as CAD and CAM, are totally interchangeable. Furthermore, the use of CNC in manufacturing plants has a direct impact on cost reduction, as well as a significant increase in productivity and final product quality. As a result, all of CNC's capabilities impact the expansion of end-user industry verticals like automobiles, aircraft, and military, which, in turn, boost demand for CNC machines in mass production. Power generating also makes extensive use of CNC machines, as this process necessitates a high level of automation. Furthermore, the sector's use of bespoke parts and vital components makes it solutions that the industry is turning to in order to reduce and mitigate any breakdown situations. CNC has recently become increasingly important in the automotive industry. CNC tools and machines are entirely responsible for a huge number of elements seen in modern cars, ranging from die-casting similar components to creating unibody frames. CNC Machine Price range, by product range available:
CNC Machine Market Segmentation:
Lathe Machine Segment is expected to dominate the market:In 2021, the lathe machines segment had the biggest revenue share of over 28%, and this trend is expected to continue throughout the forecast period. Five- and six-axis lathes, for example, may perform operations from both ends and can be utilized to make fine cuts and provide a higher finish. Benefits like as ease of use and a wide range of applications are leading to greater acceptance around the world. The laser machines segment is expected to expand in popularity during the projected period, owing to rising demand for faster machining and a lower worker requirement. Furthermore, demand for CNC laser machines is expected to rise due to rising demand for automated metal cutting operations and increased adoption of digitalization in manufacturing processes to develop components and products with complicated geometry over the forecast period. Automotive sector - new opportunities for prominent players: The vehicle segment would have the greatest CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period, according to Industry Vertical Assessment. The demand for CNC machines is predicted to rise as the global demand for automobiles rises, as well as the mass production of high-quality parts. Furthermore, CNC machines ensure that the parts developed are of the highest quality and precision, pushing automotive suppliers to use cutting-edge technology to produce a wide range of automobile parts in the time allotted. Because these machines are managed by electronic numerical control, errors in the production line are greatly reduced, which is predicted to provide a lucrative opportunity for this area. Moreover, to achieve the correct cuts on the gear blank, the methods required for efficient gear production include the use of several instruments. CNC machining integrates the use of various tools into a single cell that the CNC machine may draw from automatically. CNC machines can move in several axes, both horizontally and longitudinally, as well as rotationally, whereas traditional machines can only move in one or two. The more sophisticated CNC machines' multi-axis capability allowed operators to flip portions of the gear over while cutting on all sides without the need for human involvement.
CNC Machine market trends:
1. Increasing trend of manufacturing as a service:Manufacturing as a service (MaaS) has made inroads into the CNC sector in recent years, and this trend will continue in 2021. Manufacturing as a service (MaaS) is accomplished through the use of networked resources. The expense of maintaining and operating the CNC equipment is shared among the service's subscribers. MaaS allows businesses to be more flexible, productive, and cost-effective. Companies will seek out additional supply chain networks via MaaS as a result of COVID-19's impact. Companies will want to avoid the supply chain disruptions that the pandemic caused. Having a larger supply chain network will help them prepare for whatever happens next.
2. Longer machine life with IOT:According to a recent article by Hitachi, IoT adoption has risen this year as a result of increased need caused by social alienation and mask-wearing. During the pandemic, the ability to monitor remotely and use sensors to determine where a machine is in its lifespan became even more important. The application of sensors has expanded as more sensors have been installed on equipment around the machine shop floor. Sensors can now be used in drill presses, milling and turning machines, lathes, and other machinery. These sensors, in turn, continuously monitor the machine's many components, generating a large amount of data. Predictive maintenance can be made easier with this knowledge. As the gears and belts turn, CNC machines, like any other machine, require routine maintenance. Equipment has traditionally been maintained on a regular basis; nevertheless, when an unanticipated failure occurs, a production can be shut down for hours while a specialist is sent in from afar. Some of this downtime can be reduced by using IoT sensors.
3. Digital twinning technology:In 2021, digital twins will become more widespread. Hexagon's Manufacturing Intelligence business introduced upgraded NCSimul Software as the year came to a close. NC Simulation software creates a virtual twin of the real-world machine, allowing it to prevent errors and reduce setup times. This new feature allows machinists to discover and avoid the 5-axis singularity point, allowing NC programming to be optimised. This has never happened before. What is the significance of the CNC machine's ability to avoid the 5-axis singularity point? If the tool vibrates, it may behave in an erratic manner as it approaches the singularity point, leaving chatter marks on the component being made. Creating a flat surface is the first step.
4. Increasing penetration of Multiaxis machines:Factory use of 5-axis machines has become increasingly cost-effective. It is well-known for its ability to rotate smoothly around the X and Y axes. However, in 2019, the 6-axis machine was introduced, which improved efficiency and speed by adding an additional spin around the Z-axis. As a result of the increase, cut times are faster and more items are produced in a shorter amount of time. Cutting time can be reduced by up to 75% with a 6-axis CNC milling machine.
5. Simulation and optimization software:Through simulation, verification, and optimization software, advancements in CNC machinery technology save firms time and money by minimizing scrap and lowering damage to machining centres. Several firms offer these software packages, some with novel and distinctive features, but most with the same basic capabilities. Simulating the machining of a new part, checking tool paths to avoid crashing and accidents, and improving production are all possible with these software tools. These also aid in the elimination of any surprises by enabling for the measurement and analysis of disparities.
CNC Machine Market: New business developments:• FANUC America, a leading manufacturer of CNCs, robots, and ROBOMACHINES, has announced the availability of an upgrade solution for vintage CNC machines running on operating systems prior to Windows 10 in 2020. FANUC CNCs can be retrofitted with the Panel I Replacement Program, which includes a powerful industrial PC with touch or non-touch LCD display, solid-state HDD, and Windows 10 IoT Enterprise. • DMG MORI AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT and Schaeffler AG are deepening their long-standing business partnership once more. DMG MORI got a forward-looking software development order from Schaeffler during the DMG MORI Partner Summit 2021 in Pfronten®. A contract for the digitization of tool production was signed by both companies. DMG MORI and Schaeffler have teamed up to create and deploy a completely new, dynamically integrated manufacturing system at Schaeffler worldwide. • In 2021, Siemens is offering three powerful technology packages exclusively for the CNC Sinumerik® One with the software version NCU-SW 6.14. One Dynamics Operate, One Dynamics 3-axis milling, and One Dynamics 5-axis milling are the three Sinumerik® One Dynamics products available. The technology packages' software functionalities assist customers with everything from machine-oriented programming in the shop through high-performance machining of CAD-CAM-programmed work pieces with excellent surface quality. The objective of the report is to present a comprehensive analysis of the CNC Machine Market to the stakeholders in the industry. The past and current status of the industry with the forecasted Market size and trends are presented in the report with the analysis of complicated data in simple language. The report covers all the aspects of the industry with a dedicated study of key players that include Market leaders, followers, and new entrants. PORTER, PESTEL analysis with the potential impact of micro-economic factors of the Market have been presented in the report. External as well as internal factors that are supposed to affect the business positively or negatively have been analyzed, which will give a clear futuristic view of the industry to the decision-makers. The report also helps in understanding the CNC Machine Market dynamics, structure by analyzing the Market segments and project the CNC Machine Market size. Clear representation of competitive analysis of key players by Type, price, financial position, Type portfolio, growth strategies, and regional presence in the CNC Machine Market make the report investor’s guide.
CNC Machine Market Scope: Inquire before buying
Global CNC Machine Market Report Coverage Details Base Year: 2021 Forecast Period: 2022-2027 Historical Data: 2017 to 2021 Market Size in 2021: US $ 89.74 Bn. Forecast Period 2022 to 2027 CAGR: 6.10% Market Size in 2027: US $ 128.02 Bn. Segments Covered: by Type • 2 wheel drive • 4 wheel drive by Offering • Software • Hardware by Axis Type • X-Y axis • X-Y-Z axis • 4 axis • 5 axis • Multi axis by Application • Precision machinery • Engineering • Transport machinery • Electrical and Electronics • Automotive
CNC Machine Market, by region• North America • Europe • Asia Pacific • Middle East and Africa • South America
CNC Machine Market Key Players• Doosan Machine Tools Co. Ltd. • FANUC Corporation • Amada Machine tools Co. Ltd. • Yamazaki Mazak Corporation • JTEKT Corporation • Trumpf • Schuler AG • Hyundai WIA • Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Machine Tools Ltd. • Makino • MAG IAS GmbH • KOMATSU Ltd. • XYZ Machine Tools • ANCA Group • Okuma Corporation • SIEMENS • HAAS Automation • DMG MORI
FAQ’S:1) What is the share of the CNC Machine Market in 2021? Answer: The CNC Machine Market was accounted for 89.74 Bn. Units in the year 2021. 2) Which product segment is dominating the CNC Machine Market? Answer: Lathe machine segment is dominating the market owing to increasing use of multiaxis tooling in the mechanism by various end users. 3) What are the key players in the CNC Machine Market? Answer: Doosan Machine Tools Co. Ltd., FANUC Corporation, Amada Machine tools Co. Ltd., Yamazaki Mazak Corporation, JTEKT Corporation, Trumpf, Schuler AG, Hyundai WIA, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Machine Tools Ltd., Makino, MAG IAS GmbH, KOMATSU Ltd., XYZ Machine Tools, ANCA Group, Okuma Corporation, SIEMENS, HAAS Automation, DMG MORI 4) Which factor acts as the driving factor for the growth of the CNC Machine Market? Answer: Advantages of CNC machine including increased precision, speed, and flexibility, as well as features like contour machining, which permits cutting of contoured forms, including those protruding from the surface are the factors driving the market growth. 5) What factors are restraining the growth of the CNC Machine Market? Answer: high cost of maintenance for CNC machines and robots taking place of work force are the restraining factors hampering the market growth.
1. Global CNC Machine Market: Research Methodology 2. Global CNC Machine Market: Executive Summary 2.1. Market Overview and Definitions 2.1.1. Introduction to Global CNC Machine Market 2.2. Summary 2.2.1. Key Findings 2.2.2. Recommendations for Investors 2.2.3. Recommendations for Market Leaders 2.2.4. Recommendations for New Market Entry 3. Global CNC Machine Market: Competitive Analysis 3.1. MMR Competition Matrix 3.1.1. Market Structure by region 3.1.2. Competitive Benchmarking of Key Players 3.2. Consolidation in the Market 3.2.1 M&A by region 3.3. Key Developments by Companies 3.4. Market Drivers 3.5. Market Restraints 3.6. Market Opportunities 3.7. Market Challenges 3.8. Market Dynamics 3.9. PORTERS Five Forces Analysis 3.10. PESTLE 3.11. Regulatory Landscape by region • North America • Europe • Asia Pacific • The Middle East and Africa • Latin America 3.12. COVID-19 Impact 4. Global CNC Machine Market Segmentation 4.1. Global CNC Machine Market, by Type (2021-2027) • CNC metal cutting • CNC forming • CNC lathe • CNC laser cutting 4.2. Global CNC Machine Market, by Offering (2021-2027) • Software • Hardware 4.3. Global CNC Machine Market, by Axis Type (2021-2027) • X-Y axis • X-Y-Z axis • 4 axis • 5 axis • Multi axis 4.4. Global CNC Machine Market, by Application (2021-2027) • Precision machinery • Engineering • Transport machinery • Electrical and Electronics • Automotive 5. North America CNC Machine Market(2021-2027) 5.1. Global CNC Machine Market, by Type (2021-2027) • 2 wheel drive • 4 wheel drive 5.2. Global CNC Machine Market, by Offering (2021-2027) • Tractors • Combines • Foragers • Balers • Loaders 5.3. Global CNC Machine Market, by Axis Type (2021-2027) • Automatic • Manual 5.4. Global CNC Machine Market, by Application (2021-2027) • Precision machinery • Engineering • Transport machinery • Electrical and Electronics • Automotive 5.5. North America CNC Machine Market, by Country (2021-2027) • United States • Canada • Mexico 6. European CNC Machine Market (2021-2027) 6.1. European CNC Machine Market, by Type (2021-2027) 6.2. European CNC Machine Market, by Offering (2021-2027) 6.3. European CNC Machine Market, by Axis Type (2021-2027) 6.4. European CNC Machine Market, by Application (2021-2027) 6.5. European CNC Machine Market, by Country (2021-2027) • UK • France • Germany • Italy • Spain • Sweden • Austria • Rest Of Europe 7. Asia Pacific CNC Machine Market (2021-2027) 7.1. Asia Pacific CNC Machine Market, by Type (2021-2027) 7.2. Asia Pacific CNC Machine Market, by Offering (2021-2027) 7.3. Asia Pacific CNC Machine Market, by Axis Type (2021-2027) 7.4. Asia Pacific CNC Machine Market, by Application (2021-2027) 7.5. Asia Pacific CNC Machine Market, by Country (2021-2027) • China • India • Japan • South Korea • Australia • ASEAN • Rest Of APAC 8. Middle East and Africa CNC Machine Market (2021-2027) 8.1. Middle East and Africa CNC Machine Market, by Type (2021-2027) 8.2. Middle East and Africa CNC Machine Market, by Offering (2021-2027) 8.3. Middle East and Africa CNC Machine Market, by Axis Type (2021-2027) 8.4. Middle East and Africa CNC Machine Market, by Application (2021-2027) 8.5. Middle East and Africa CNC Machine Market, by Country (2021-2027) • South Africa • GCC • Egypt • Nigeria • Rest Of ME&A 9. Latin America CNC Machine Market (2021-2027) 9.1. Latin America CNC Machine Market, by Type (2021-2027) 9.2. Latin America CNC Machine Market, by Offering (2021-2027) 9.3. Latin America CNC Machine Market, by Axis Type (2021-2027) 9.4. Latin America CNC Machine Market, by Application (2021-2027) 9.5. Latin America CNC Machine Market, by Country (2021-2027) • Brazil • Argentina • Rest Of Latin America 10. Company Profile: Key players 10.1. Doosan Machine tools Co. Ltd. 10.1.1. Company Overview 10.1.2. Financial Overview 10.1.3. Global Presence 10.1.4. Capacity Portfolio 10.1.5. Business Strategy 10.1.6. Recent Developments 10.2. FANUC Corporation 10.3. Amada Machine tools Co. Ltd. 10.4. Yamazaki Mazak Corporation 10.5. JTEKT Corporation 10.6. Trumpf 10.7. Schuler AG 10.8. Hyundai WIA 10.9. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Machine Tools Ltd. 10.10. Makino 10.11. MAG IAS GmbH 10.12. KOMATSU Ltd. 10.13. XYZ Machine Tools 10.14. ANCA Group 10.15. Okuma Corporation 10.16. SIEMENS 10.17. HAAS Automation 10.18. DMG MORI