Directed Energy-Based Surgical Systems Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period. Global Directed Energy-Based Surgical Systems Market is expected to reach US$ 651.68 Mn. by 2029. Non-healthcare industries have used a wide spectrum of energy-based systems for many different purposes, from microchip manufacturing to artist creations, whereas only a small portion of these commercially available systems have been exploited by surgeons. Although many of the technologies are large and sophisticated image-guided systems that provide precise targeting at the molecular and atomic level, numerous other technologies are small, hand-held portable systems. To know about the Research Methodology :- Request Free Sample Report Thus, many surgical procedures are performed as outpatient or office procedures with small, hand-held directed energy devices. Within the spectrum of energy, one of the best opportunities is photonics, with numerous existing and emerging technologies that are being accepted by the clinical domain. Even as surgery matures, and the fourth revolution in surgery in 25 years (robotic surgery) is gaining in popularity, a much more disruptive change is beginning with the next revolution: Directed energy for diagnosis and therapy (DEDAT). This advance takes the minimally invasive surgery (MIS) to the final step i.e. non-invasive surgery. As surgical operations increasingly move from open to non-invasive or minimally invasive techniques, the market for directed energy-based surgical systems will register higher demand and revenue. One of the most remarkable developments in energy-based surgery over the last two decades has been the introduction of a large variety of complex and task-specific energy devices, incorporating novel technologies, newer designs, and advanced functions. Common examples include ultrasonic devices using mechanical energy, advanced bipolar electrosurgical devices. The success of energy devices is largely due to their ease of use, diverse configurations and utility for haemostasis, tissue dissection, and ablation. Despite using energy-based devices on a daily basis, surgeons and surgical trainees may not always be familiar with their basic principles and functions, which acts as a restraint for the market. The report contains detailed analysis of Strengths, Weakness and opportunities of the key players operating in the Global Directed-Energy based Surgical Systems market. It also provides information on current market trends, competitive ranking analysis, regional bifurcation, turnover forecasts, industry drivers and the key challenges. The report has profiled ten key players in the market from different regions. However, report has considered all market leaders, followers and new entrants with investors while analysing the market and estimation the size of the same. The growing healthcare infrastructure in each region is different and focus is given on availability of advanced technology and new techniques.
Directed Energy-Based Surgical Systems Market Segment AnalysisBy technology, the radio-frequency based segment is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of xx%. The segment held a larger share of xx% in 2021, owing to its advantages in the medical field. Radiofrequency energy presently forms the basis of numerous medical device systems used in the treatment of various medical disorders. The characteristics, methods of application and design of medical devices using radiofrequency (RF) energy are highly varied; however, the fundamental effects of energy on biological tissue are the same. The application of RF energy generates heat, which can be used to cut, coagulate or induce metabolic processes in the target tissue. The characteristics of RF energy determine its application primarily in minimally invasive procedures and make it likely the most extended minimally invasive method in medicine at present. Many of today’s surgical procedures and techniques owe their existence and success to radiofrequency. By applications, Directed-Energy based Surgical Systems market is growing because of its applications in gynaecology. The segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period. A number of energy sources are used in gynaecologic laparoscopy. Monopolar electro surgery, bipolar electro surgery, advanced bipolar devices, ultrasonic energy and various types of lasers are some of the technologies used nowadays to facilitate surgeon tasks during laparoscopic operations. Minimally invasive surgery has undergone significant advances and has changed the way operations are performed in the field of gynaecology and its sub specialties. Bipolar energy sources current passes between two active electrodes which are in close proximity to each other unlike the Monopolar in which it travels through patient body. As current passes between tips of instrument, it only affects tissue grasped between electrodes. These are relatively safe and more useful as compared to Monopolar as it causes minimum collateral spread, reduce risk of interference with other devices and better coagulation. These factors collectively are rising the market demand.
Directed Energy-Based Surgical Systems Market Regional InsightsNorth America accounted for the largest share of xx% in 2021, reason being the rising prevalence of surgeries. Investments by key players in this field has boosted the market growth. The rising number of haemodialysis procedures in North America and the technological advancements in dialysis devices introduced by key market players in this region are rising the market growth. The high class infrastructure with all surgery facilities available is also propelling the market growth in this region. Asia Pacific is also expected to witness significant growth of xx% during the forecast period due to the increasing surgery cases. The allocation of a large amount of healthcare expenditure for hospitals and dispensing medicines to the elderly is expected drive the market demand.
Directed Energy-Based Surgical Systems Market Scope :Inquire before Buying
Global Directed Energy-Based Surgical Systems Market Report Coverage Details Base Year: 2021 Forecast Period: 2022-2029 Historical Data: 2017 to 2021 Market Size in 2021: US $ 408.87 Mn. Forecast Period 2022 to 2029 CAGR: 6% Market Size in 2029: US $ 651.68 Mn. Segments Covered: by Applications • Aesthetic applications • Dental applications • Gynaecologic applications • Ophthalmic applications • Urologic applications • Cardiovascular applications by Technology • Laser-based • Radio-frequency based • Cryogenic based • Ultrasound based
Directed Energy-Based Surgical Systems Market Key Players• Bausch & Lomb Incorporated • Medtronic, INC • Abbott Laboratories, INC • Biolase, INC • Johnson & Johnson Services • American Medical Systems • Hologic, INC • Spectranetics • Cynosyre, INC Frequently Asked Questions: 1. Which region has the largest share in Global Directed Energy-Based Surgical Systems Market? Ans: North America region held the highest share in 2021. 2. What is the growth rate of Global Directed Energy-Based Surgical Systems Market? Ans: The Global Directed Energy-Based Surgical Systems Market is growing at a CAGR of 6% during forecasting period 2022-2029. 3. What is scope of the Global Directed Energy-Based Surgical Systems market report? Ans: Global Directed Energy-Based Surgical Systems Market report helps with the PESTEL, PORTER, COVID-19 Impact analysis, Recommendations for Investors & Leaders, and market estimation of the forecast period. 4. Who are the key players in Global Directed Energy-Based Surgical Systems market? Ans: The important key players in the Global Directed Energy-Based Surgical Systems Market are – Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Medtronic, INC, Abbott Laboratories, INC, Biolase, INC, Johnson & Johnson Services, American Medical Systems, Hologic, INC, Spectranetics, Cynosyre, and INC 5. What is the study period of this market? Ans: The Global Directed Energy-Based Surgical Systems Market is studied from 2021 to 2029.
Global Directed Energy-Based Surgical Systems Market
- Preface 1.1. Report Scope and Market Segmentation 1.2. Research Highlights 1.3. Research Objectives
- Assumptions and Research Methodology 2.1. Report Assumptions 2.2. Abbreviations 2.3. Research Methodology 2.3.1. Secondary Research 126.96.36.199. Secondary data 188.8.131.52. Secondary Sources 2.3.2. Primary Research 184.108.40.206. Data from Primary Sources 220.127.116.11. Breakdown of Primary Sources
- Executive Summary: Market Size, By Market Value (US$ Mn)
- Directed Energy-Based Surgical Systems Market Overview 4.1. Introduction 4.2. Market Indicator 4.2.1. Drivers 4.2.2. Restraints 4.2.3. Opportunities 4.2.4. Challenges 4.3. Porter’s Analysis 4.4. Value Chain Analysis 4.5. Market Risk Analysis 4.6. SWOT Analysis 4.7. Industry Trends and Emerging Technologies
- Supply Side and Demand Side Indicators
- Global Directed Energy-Based Surgical Systems Market Analysis and Forecast 6.1. Market Size & Y-o-Y Growth Analysis 6.1.1. North America 6.1.2. Europe 6.1.3. Asia Pacific 6.1.4. Middle East & Africa 6.1.5. South America
- Global Directed Energy-Based Surgical Systems Market Analysis and Forecast, By Applications 7.1. Introduction and Definition 7.2. Key Findings 7.3. Market Value Share Analysis, By Applications 7.4. Market Size (US$ Mn) Forecast, By Applications 7.5. Market Analysis, By Applications 7.6. Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Applications
- Global Directed Energy-Based Surgical Systems Market Analysis and Forecast, By Technology 8.1. Introduction and Definition 8.2. Key Findings 8.3. Market Value Share Analysis, By Technology 8.4. Market Size (US$ Mn) Forecast, By Technology 8.5. Market Analysis, By Technology 8.6. Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Technology
- Global Directed Energy-Based Surgical Systems Market Analysis, By Region 9.1. Market Value Share Analysis, By Region 9.2. Market Size (US$ Mn) Forecast, By Region 9.3. Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Region
- North America Directed Energy-Based Surgical Systems Market Analysis 10.1. Key Findings 10.2. North America Market Overview 10.3. North America Market Value Share Analysis, By Applications 10.4. North America Market Forecast, By Applications 10.4.1. Aesthetic applications 10.4.2. Dental applications 10.4.3. Gynecologic applications 10.4.4. Ophthalmic applications 10.4.5. Urologic applications 10.4.6. Cardiovascular applications 10.5. North America Market Value Share Analysis, By Technology 10.6. North America Market Forecast, By Technology 10.6.1. Laser-based 10.6.2. Radio-frequency based 10.6.3. Cryogenic based 10.6.4. Ultrasound based 10.7. North America Market Value Share Analysis, By Country 10.8. North America Market Forecast, By Country 10.8.1. U.S. 10.8.2. Canada 10.8.3. Mexico 10.9. North America Market Analysis, By Country 10.10. U.S. Market Forecast, By Applications 10.10.1. Aesthetic applications 10.10.2. Dental applications 10.10.3. Gynecologic applications 10.10.4. Ophthalmic applications 10.10.5. Urologic applications 10.10.6. Cardiovascular applications 10.11. U.S. Market Forecast, By Technology 10.11.1. Laser-based 10.11.2. Radio-frequency based 10.11.3. Cryogenic based 10.11.4. Ultrasound based 10.12. Canada Market Forecast, By Applications 10.12.1. Aesthetic applications 10.12.2. Dental applications 10.12.3. Gynecologic applications 10.12.4. Ophthalmic applications 10.12.5. Urologic applications 10.12.6. Cardiovascular applications 10.13. Canada Market Forecast, By Technology 10.13.1. Laser-based 10.13.2. Radio-frequency based 10.13.3. Cryogenic based 10.13.4. Ultrasound based 10.14. Mexico Market Forecast, By Applications 10.14.1. Aesthetic applications 10.14.2. Dental applications 10.14.3. Gynecologic applications 10.14.4. Ophthalmic applications 10.14.5. Urologic applications 10.14.6. Cardiovascular applications 10.15. Mexico Market Forecast, By Technology 10.15.1. Laser-based 10.15.2. Radio-frequency based 10.15.3. Cryogenic based 10.15.4. Ultrasound based 10.16. North America Market Attractiveness Analysis 10.16.1. By Applications 10.16.2. By Technology 10.17. PEST Analysis 10.18. Key Trends 10.19. Key Developments
- Europe Directed Energy-Based Surgical Systems Market Analysis 11.1. Key Findings 11.2. Europe Market Overview 11.3. Europe Market Value Share Analysis, By Applications 11.4. Europe Market Forecast, By Applications 11.4.1. Aesthetic applications 11.4.2. Dental applications 11.4.3. Gynecologic applications 11.4.4. Ophthalmic applications 11.4.5. Urologic applications 11.4.6. Cardiovascular applications 11.5. Europe Market Value Share Analysis, By Technology 11.6. Europe Market Forecast, By Technology 11.6.1. Laser-based 11.6.2. Radio-frequency based 11.6.3. Cryogenic based 11.6.4. Ultrasound based 11.7. Europe Market Value Share Analysis, By Country 11.8. Europe Market Forecast, By Country 11.8.1. Germany 11.8.2. U.K. 11.8.3. France 11.8.4. Italy 11.8.5. Spain 11.8.6. Sweden 11.8.7. CIS countries 11.8.8. Rest of Europe 11.9. Germany Market Forecast, By Applications 11.9.1. Aesthetic applications 11.9.2. Dental applications 11.9.3. Gynecologic applications 11.9.4. Ophthalmic applications 11.9.5. Urologic applications 11.9.6. Cardiovascular applications 11.10. Germany Market Forecast, By Technology 11.10.1. Laser-based 11.10.2. Radio-frequency based 11.10.3. Cryogenic based 11.10.4. Ultrasound based 11.11. U.K. Market Forecast, By Applications 11.11.1. Aesthetic applications 11.11.2. Dental applications 11.11.3. Gynecologic applications 11.11.4. Ophthalmic applications 11.11.5. Urologic applications 11.11.6. Cardiovascular applications 11.12. U.K. Market Forecast, By Technology 11.12.1. Laser-based 11.12.2. Radio-frequency based 11.12.3. Cryogenic based 11.12.4. Ultrasound based 11.13. France Market Forecast, By Applications 11.13.1. Aesthetic applications 11.13.2. Dental applications 11.13.3. Gynecologic applications 11.13.4. Ophthalmic applications 11.13.5. Urologic applications 11.13.6. Cardiovascular applications 11.14. France Market Forecast, By Technology 11.14.1. Laser-based 11.14.2. Radio-frequency based 11.14.3. Cryogenic based 11.14.4. Ultrasound based 11.15. Italy Market Forecast, By Applications 11.15.1. Aesthetic applications 11.15.2. Dental applications 11.15.3. Gynecologic applications 11.15.4. Ophthalmic applications 11.15.5. Urologic applications 11.15.6. Cardiovascular applications 11.16. Italy Market Forecast, By Technology 11.16.1. Laser-based 11.16.2. Radio-frequency based 11.16.3. Cryogenic based 11.16.4. Ultrasound based 11.17. Spain Market Forecast, By Applications 11.17.1. Aesthetic applications 11.17.2. Dental applications 11.17.3. Gynecologic applications 11.17.4. Ophthalmic applications 11.17.5. Urologic applications 11.17.6. Cardiovascular applications 11.18. Spain Market Forecast, By Technology 11.18.1. Laser-based 11.18.2. Radio-frequency based 11.18.3. Cryogenic based 11.18.4. Ultrasound based 11.19. Sweden Market Forecast, By Applications 11.19.1. Aesthetic applications 11.19.2. Dental applications 11.19.3. Gynecologic applications 11.19.4. Ophthalmic applications 11.19.5. Urologic applications 11.19.6. Cardiovascular applications 11.20. Sweden Market Forecast, By Technology 11.20.1. Laser-based 11.20.2. Radio-frequency based 11.20.3. Cryogenic based 11.20.4. Ultrasound based 11.21. CIS countries Market Forecast, By Applications 11.21.1. Aesthetic applications 11.21.2. Dental applications 11.21.3. Gynecologic applications 11.21.4. Ophthalmic applications 11.21.5. Urologic applications 11.21.6. Cardiovascular applications 11.22. CIS countries Market Forecast, By Technology 11.22.1. Laser-based 11.22.2. Radio-frequency based 11.22.3. Cryogenic based 11.22.4. Ultrasound based 11.23. Rest of Europe Market Forecast, By Applications 11.23.1. Aesthetic applications 11.23.2. Dental applications 11.23.3. Gynecologic applications 11.23.4. Ophthalmic applications 11.23.5. Urologic applications 11.23.6. Cardiovascular applications 11.24. Rest of Europe Market Forecast, By Technology 11.24.1. Laser-based 11.24.2. Radio-frequency based 11.24.3. Cryogenic based 11.24.4. Ultrasound based 11.25. Europe Market Attractiveness Analysis 11.25.1. By Technology 11.25.2. By Applications 11.26. PEST Analysis 11.27. Key Trends 11.28. Key Developments
- Asia Pacific Directed Energy-Based Surgical Systems Market Analysis 12.1. Key Findings 12.2. Asia Pacific Market Overview 12.3. Asia Pacific Market Value Share Analysis, By Applications 12.4. Asia Pacific Market Forecast, By Applications 12.4.1. Aesthetic applications 12.4.2. Dental applications 12.4.3. Gynecologic applications 12.4.4. Ophthalmic applications 12.4.5. Urologic applications 12.4.6. Cardiovascular applications 12.5. Asia Pacific Market Value Share Analysis, By Technology 12.6. Asia Pacific Market Forecast, By Technology 12.6.1. Laser-based 12.6.2. Radio-frequency based 12.6.3. Cryogenic based 12.6.4. Ultrasound based 12.7. Asia Pacific Market Value Share Analysis, By Country 12.8. Asia Pacific Market Forecast, By Country 12.8.1. China 12.8.2. India 12.8.3. Japan 12.8.4. South Korea 12.8.5. Australia 12.8.6. ASEAN 12.8.7. Rest of Asia Pacific 12.9. Asia Pacific Market Analysis, By Country 12.10. China Market Forecast, By Applications 12.10.1. Aesthetic applications 12.10.2. Dental applications 12.10.3. Gynecologic applications 12.10.4. Ophthalmic applications 12.10.5. Urologic applications 12.10.6. Cardiovascular applications 12.11. China Market Forecast, By Technology 12.11.1. Laser-based 12.11.2. Radio-frequency based 12.11.3. Cryogenic based 12.11.4. Ultrasound based 12.12. India Market Forecast, By Applications 12.12.1. Aesthetic applications 12.12.2. Dental applications 12.12.3. Gynecologic applications 12.12.4. Ophthalmic applications 12.12.5. Urologic applications 12.12.6. Cardiovascular applications 12.13. India Market Forecast, By Technology 12.13.1. Laser-based 12.13.2. Radio-frequency based 12.13.3. Cryogenic based 12.13.4. Ultrasound based 12.14. Japan Market Forecast, By Applications 12.14.1. Aesthetic applications 12.14.2. Dental applications 12.14.3. Gynecologic applications 12.14.4. Ophthalmic applications 12.14.5. Urologic applications 12.14.6. Cardiovascular applications 12.15. Japan Market Forecast, By Technology 12.15.1. Laser-based 12.15.2. Radio-frequency based 12.15.3. Cryogenic based 12.15.4. Ultrasound based 12.16. South Korea Market Forecast, By Applications 12.16.1. Aesthetic applications 12.16.2. Dental applications 12.16.3. Gynecologic applications 12.16.4. Ophthalmic applications 12.16.5. Urologic applications 12.16.6. Cardiovascular applications 12.17. South Korea Market Forecast, By Technology 12.17.1. Laser-based 12.17.2. Radio-frequency based 12.17.3. Cryogenic based 12.17.4. Ultrasound based 12.18. Australia Market Forecast, By Applications 12.18.1. Aesthetic applications 12.18.2. Dental applications 12.18.3. Gynecologic applications 12.18.4. Ophthalmic applications 12.18.5. Urologic applications 12.18.6. Cardiovascular applications 12.19. Australia Market Forecast, By Technology 12.19.1. Laser-based 12.19.2. Radio-frequency based 12.19.3. Cryogenic based 12.19.4. Ultrasound based 12.20. ASEAN Market Forecast, By Applications 12.20.1. Aesthetic applications 12.20.2. Dental applications 12.20.3. Gynecologic applications 12.20.4. Ophthalmic applications 12.20.5. Urologic applications 12.20.6. Cardiovascular applications 12.21. ASEAN Market Forecast, By Technology 12.21.1. Laser-based 12.21.2. Radio-frequency based 12.21.3. Cryogenic based 12.21.4. Ultrasound based 12.22. Rest of Asia Pacific Market Forecast, By Applications 12.22.1. Aesthetic applications 12.22.2. Dental applications 12.22.3. Gynecologic applications 12.22.4. Ophthalmic applications 12.22.5. Urologic applications 12.22.6. Cardiovascular applications 12.23. Rest of Asia Pacific Market Forecast, By Technology 12.23.1. Laser-based 12.23.2. Radio-frequency based 12.23.3. Cryogenic based 12.23.4. Ultrasound based 12.24. Asia Pacific Market Attractiveness Analysis 12.24.1. By Applications 12.24.2. By Technology 12.25. PEST Analysis 12.26. Key Trends 12.27. Key Developments
- Middle East & Africa Directed Energy-Based Surgical Systems Market Analysis 13.1. Key Findings 13.2. Middle East & Africa Market Overview 13.3. Middle East & Africa Market Value Share Analysis, By Applications 13.4. Middle East & Africa Market Forecast, By Applications 13.4.1. Aesthetic applications 13.4.2. Dental applications 13.4.3. Gynecologic applications 13.4.4. Ophthalmic applications 13.4.5. Urologic applications 13.4.6. Cardiovascular applications 13.5. Middle East & Africa Market Value Share Analysis, By Technology 13.6. Middle East & Africa Market Forecast, By Technology 13.6.1. Laser-based 13.6.2. Radio-frequency based 13.6.3. Cryogenic based 13.6.4. Ultrasound based 13.7. Middle East & Africa Market Value Share Analysis, By Country 13.8. Middle East & Africa Market Forecast, By Country 13.8.1. GCC Countries 13.8.2. South Africa 13.8.3. Nigeria 13.8.4. Egypt 13.8.5. Rest of Middle East & Africa 13.9. Middle East & Africa Market Analysis, By Country 13.10. GCC Countries Market Forecast, By Applications 13.10.1. Aesthetic applications 13.10.2. Dental applications 13.10.3. Gynecologic applications 13.10.4. Ophthalmic applications 13.10.5. Urologic applications 13.10.6. Cardiovascular applications 13.11. GCC Countries Market Forecast, By Technology 13.11.1. Laser-based 13.11.2. Radio-frequency based 13.11.3. Cryogenic based 13.11.4. Ultrasound based 13.12. South Africa Market Forecast, By Applications 13.12.1. Aesthetic applications 13.12.2. Dental applications 13.12.3. Gynecologic applications 13.12.4. Ophthalmic applications 13.12.5. Urologic applications 13.12.6. Cardiovascular applications 13.13. South Africa Market Forecast, By Technology 13.13.1. Laser-based 13.13.2. Radio-frequency based 13.13.3. Cryogenic based 13.13.4. Ultrasound based 13.14. Nigeria Market Forecast, By Applications 13.14.1. Aesthetic applications 13.14.2. Dental applications 13.14.3. Gynecologic applications 13.14.4. Ophthalmic applications 13.14.5. Urologic applications 13.14.6. Cardiovascular applications 13.15. Nigeria Market Forecast, By Technology 13.15.1. Laser-based 13.15.2. Radio-frequency based 13.15.3. Cryogenic based 13.15.4. Ultrasound based 13.16. Egypt Market Forecast, By Applications 13.16.1. Aesthetic applications 13.16.2. Dental applications 13.16.3. Gynecologic applications 13.16.4. Ophthalmic applications 13.16.5. Urologic applications 13.16.6. Cardiovascular applications 13.17. Egypt Market Forecast, By Technology 13.17.1. Laser-based 13.17.2. Radio-frequency based 13.17.3. Cryogenic based 13.17.4. Ultrasound based 13.18. Rest of Middle East & Africa Market Forecast, By Applications 13.18.1. Aesthetic applications 13.18.2. Dental applications 13.18.3. Gynecologic applications 13.18.4. Ophthalmic applications 13.18.5. Urologic applications 13.18.6. Cardiovascular applications 13.19. Rest of Middle East & Africa Market Forecast, By Technology 13.19.1. Laser-based 13.19.2. Radio-frequency based 13.19.3. Cryogenic based 13.19.4. Ultrasound based 13.20. Middle East & Africa Market Attractiveness Analysis 13.20.1. By Applications 13.20.2. By Technology 13.21. PEST Analysis 13.22. Key Trends 13.23. Key Developments
- South America Directed Energy-Based Surgical Systems Market Analysis 14.1. Key Findings 14.2. South America Market Overview 14.3. South America Market Value Share Analysis, By Applications 14.4. South America Market Forecast, By Applications 14.4.1. Aesthetic applications 14.4.2. Dental applications 14.4.3. Gynecologic applications 14.4.4. Ophthalmic applications 14.4.5. Urologic applications 14.4.6. Cardiovascular applications 14.5. South America Market Value Share Analysis, By Technology 14.6. South America Market Forecast, By Technology 14.6.1. Laser-based 14.6.2. Radio-frequency based 14.6.3. Cryogenic based 14.6.4. Ultrasound based 14.7. South America Market Value Share Analysis, By Country 14.8. South America Market Forecast, By Country 14.8.1. Brazil 14.8.2. Colombia 14.8.3. Argentina 14.8.4. Rest of South America 14.9. South America Market Analysis, By Country 14.10. Brazil Market Forecast, By Applications 14.10.1. Aesthetic applications 14.10.2. Dental applications 14.10.3. Gynecologic applications 14.10.4. Ophthalmic applications 14.10.5. Urologic applications 14.10.6. Cardiovascular applications 14.11. Brazil Market Forecast, By Technology 14.11.1. Laser-based 14.11.2. Radio-frequency based 14.11.3. Cryogenic based 14.11.4. Ultrasound based 14.12. Colombia Market Forecast, By Applications 14.12.1. Aesthetic applications 14.12.2. Dental applications 14.12.3. Gynecologic applications 14.12.4. Ophthalmic applications 14.12.5. Urologic applications 14.12.6. Cardiovascular applications 14.13. Colombia Market Forecast, By Technology 14.13.1. Laser-based 14.13.2. Radio-frequency based 14.13.3. Cryogenic based 14.13.4. Ultrasound based 14.14. Argentina Market Forecast, By Applications 14.14.1. Aesthetic applications 14.14.2. Dental applications 14.14.3. Gynecologic applications 14.14.4. Ophthalmic applications 14.14.5. Urologic applications 14.14.6. Cardiovascular applications 14.15. Argentina Market Forecast, By Technology 14.15.1. Laser-based 14.15.2. Radio-frequency based 14.15.3. Cryogenic based 14.15.4. Ultrasound based 14.16. Rest of South America Market Forecast, By Applications 14.16.1. Aesthetic applications 14.16.2. Dental applications 14.16.3. Gynecologic applications 14.16.4. Ophthalmic applications 14.16.5. Urologic applications 14.16.6. Cardiovascular applications 14.17. Rest of South America Market Forecast, By Technology 14.17.1. Laser-based 14.17.2. Radio-frequency based 14.17.3. Cryogenic based 14.17.4. Ultrasound based 14.18. South America Market Attractiveness Analysis 14.18.1. By Applications 14.18.2. By Technology 14.19. PEST Analysis 14.20. Key Trends 14.21. Key Developments
- Company Profiles 15.1. Market Share Analysis, By Company 15.2. Competition Matrix 15.2.1. Competitive Benchmarking of key players By price, presence, market share, Technology, and R&D investment 15.2.2. New Product Launches and Product Enhancements 15.2.3. Market Consolidation 18.104.22.168. M&A By Regions, Investment and Technology 22.214.171.124. M&A Key Players, Forward Integration and Backward Integration 15.3. Company Profiles: Key Players 15.3.1. Bausch & Lomb Incorporated 126.96.36.199. Company Overview 188.8.131.52. Financial Overview 184.108.40.206. Product Portfolio 220.127.116.11. Business Strategy 18.104.22.168. Recent Developments 22.214.171.124. Development Footprint 15.3.2. Medtronic, INC 15.3.3. Abbott Laboratories, INC 15.3.4. Biolase, INC 15.3.5. Johnson & Johnson Services 15.3.6. American Medical Systems 15.3.7. Hologic, INC 15.3.8. Spectranetics 15.3.9. Cynosyre, INC 15.3.10. Others